My Story

After living in my home for 10 years I have decided to take on a backyard re-design and install an artificial putting green on my own. I have completed extensive research and I feel that I can complete the project on my own without using any professional services. I did research how much it would cost to have this completed 100% by a professional company and I am attempting to be able to accomplish the same job for Underhalf of that price.

Thursday, September 20, 2012

The before pictures and Plot Plan:
Panoramic picture, the scale is off on it, grass area is around 650 Sq ft.
The trampoline has to go!
Middle of yard










September 17, 2012...Day 1 of the project

I am planning to take out the current dead grass in my yard with a pick ax.  The reason that this is a difficult job is because of the surface roots that my maple and purple leaf plumb have produced over the past 9 years.  I am spending about 1.5 hours a day on this, we will see how long it will take.  I know that I could rent a sod cutter for the job for around $75, but I think there may be to many roots for it, and I am trying to save money on the job.













No comments:

Post a Comment